Latex On Wool Or Polyester?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ostberg

Hey.
Does latex attach better on wool or polyester?

I'm working on my skin at the moment and will use thin longjohns and a thin shirt to brush the latex on, something tells me it will be easier to put on the skin if there's cloth underneath the latex.

Also, has anyone tried making ventilation holes somewhere on their skin/s?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Although this is ok to do , there are some problems you may have to work around and issues after. Latex will shrink and make the items smaller so make sure you pack them with plastic bags slightly bigger than you need.
Depending on what you use it may just soak up the latex , so you may have to do a few layers, i started this way with a lycra body suit, but soon realised it was not going to be as good of a idea as i thought, ( but everyone is different )

last, when you wear the suit , YOU WILL SWEAT, anyone remember Bovines foot drainage video? ........ or like me you may have blocked it from your mind.

anyhooo swet on fabric = stiny mcstink stink.

Also sweat destroys latex.

just some thigns to mull over for you . :cool:

Ostberg

It seems i have a bit more to think about, great thanks for this information.

Maybe i should go for a fabric that doesn't let liquids through it, like GoreTex?
But instead it might get a bit more expensive then it should for a first timer suit :)