latex masks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

celtic pred

i was wanting to know who sells masks on that could fit a gort bio? it hasnt came in yet but i was just wanting to kno who sells raw masks,but not like gruderks, it dont really matter if its got the dreads or it its painted i just want a decent mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

juiceredrum

i have a P2 snyder mask , i was told that a gort would fit my mask. that i know of there are two guys that make P2 snyders
ruffkintoy and mannowar i got mine from ruffkintoy great dude i was really happy with the quality and speed , i only talked to mannowar and he's a good dude too alot of people have his stuff, uspurper has amazing mask as well great guy as well i just cant say for sure that i know a gort would fit his works but you can ask him