latex mask

biofreak

modeled slightly after narins death warrior.

sculpt_2.JPG

Attachments

• sculpt1.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 202
any body know of or hear of how 2 make a dental rig to fit inside of the mask so when u open your mouth it actuates the pred masks mandibles?

mask.JPG

max.JPG

Thats the million dollar question on the lair. Grusderk has a method, and there's a video flaoting around on youtube for the working mandibles using some kind of hair clip and wires.

Thats the million dollar question on the lair. Grusderk has a method, and there's a video flaoting around on youtube for the working mandibles using some kind of hair clip and wires.

im not gonna have a hair clip in my mouth all nite tho!its for a halloween contest!

im not gonna have a hair clip in my mouth all nite tho!its for a halloween contest!

Well bud, those are the methods that we know of. Lair members make necessary sacrifices to achieve what they want, so unless you discover a groundbreaking new method, good luck.

Well bud, those are the methods that we know of. Lair members make necessary sacrifices to achieve what they want, so unless you discover a groundbreaking new method, good luck.

and i will...ill post a pic tonite of the rig i got...it kinda worx...maybe u guys can help to make it better!

You needent keep the clip in your mouth the entire night, you just bite down on to it when you wish to activate the jaws. and Beastmode hit the nail right on the head. Pred suits are uncomfortable, and you ache after wearing one. I'm curious to see what you will come up with.

ok so heres my dental rig i made up...the thin flat pieces are from tha straps in hard hat harness.then some coat hanger wire and rc truc drive shafts for the arms and actuating arms with ball joints from a rc helicopter gyro..wen u open your mouth it pushes the chin strap piece down and the push rods ...well..push out the two side mandibles...but its kinda floppy and not rigid enough to work properly.

pred_dental_rig_1_004.jpg

pred_dental_rig_1_005.jpg

heres my mandible mechanix.made from hard hat plastic straps,coat hanger wire,rc chopper gyro push rods,and rc truc drive shaft parts.it kinda worx but because of the thin plastic it kinda bends and doesnt function 100%.

pred_dental_rig_1_004.jpg

pred_dental_rig_1_005.jpg

heres my mandible mechanix.made from hard hat plastic straps,coat hanger wire,rc chopper gyro push rods,and rc truc drive shaft parts.it kinda worx but because of the thin plastic it kinda bends and doesnt function 100%.

anyone got any ideas or insight as to gettin it 2 work better?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back