latex for top body and bottom legs

Roydraven

Hey all was wondering I want to have a go at sculpting my own skin and I know what to make the mould out
of I'm going to sculpt it with clay then take a fiberglass mould but I'm still a bit unsure of latex what would be the best for pred top and bottom skin?

fiberglass? you sure about that? besides the hazards of working with that much fiberglass, latex is going to cure better in an ultracal or hydrocal mold. Mask latex should do the trick BTW ..you can order it in large quantities from www.monstermakers.com

fiberglass? you sure about that? besides the hazards of working with that much fiberglass, latex is going to cure better in an ultracal or hydrocal mold. Mask latex should do the trick BTW ..you can order it in large quantities from www.monstermakers.com
cool thanks heaps for the info mate :) I want to try and buy my latex off near where i live though here in australia this site has brush latex is it the same as what your talking about here's a link http://www.barnesonline.com.au/productsByC...alog_NAME=Latex

look for RD407 natural latex ...not really sure about that "brush latex" you posted ..no real description or its potential usage. Hate to see you order anything in bulk and watch it be the wrong stuff

look for RD407 natural latex ...not really sure about that "brush latex" you posted ..no real description or its potential usage. Hate to see you order anything in bulk and watch it be the wrong stuff
cool thanks mate and on that site i saw ultracal and hydrocal for sale and i found a tutorial on here how to make a mold with the stuff :) thanks heaps again for the info ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back