Latest Vader troop (Pics)...

DarthJ

Sr Member
Just thought I would post a few pics of my last troop with Vader.. It was at the UMC Spring Fling in Speedway, IN (4-28-06)

Enjoy. :D

0006k572Medium.jpg

04_30_0Medium.jpg

0006x73aMedium.jpg

0007c49aMedium.jpg

0007gk24Medium.jpg

DC

Dude, your suit rocks. I'd pull the cape over the shoulders some more. It looks like you don't have shoulder bells in the pics. :)

Very nice costume you got there.

Now for my little rant.......why is it that within the 501st you always get the people playing Vader, Bikerscouts & Boba Fett etc always trying to improve their costumes but those damn stubborn FX wearers don't? There you are looking mean surrounded by an entourage of bobble heads. People ought be able to aquire a decent looking TK helmet cheaply these days but those members seem to be stuck in the past :angry

I think it is the comfort level coming into play. However, I'd suffer to look correct. :) I also thought this was the 'Lucas-approved' armor, thus the large number of suits.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 8 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1240566[/snapback]</div>
DC....looks fantastic. I love the capset ;) ....showed the pix to Mama G...she got a kick out of them. :thumbsup
[/b]

Ah, Mama G :)

Thought that cape looked familiar ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boba Frett @ May 8 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1240634[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 8 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1240566[/snapback]
DC....looks fantastic. I love the capset ;) ....showed the pix to Mama G...she got a kick out of them. :thumbsup
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

....that's right buddy....she's still waiting for pix from you. Don't make her get out the rollong pin....she's like Yoda with that thing.... :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 8 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1240713[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boba Frett @ May 8 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1240634[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 8 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1240566[/snapback]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

....that's right buddy....she's still waiting for pix from you. Don't make her get out the rollong pin....she's like Yoda with that thing.... :p
[/b][/quote]

I know :$

I wanted to get my chestbox together first. I am soooo far behind.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back