Latest Vader troop (Pics)...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Darth Clayton, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Darth Clayton

Darth Clayton Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Just thought I would post a few pics of my last troop with Vader.. It was at the UMC Spring Fling in Speedway, IN (4-28-06)

Enjoy. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DC

2. SithLord

SithLord Sr Member

Very nice DC...looks like you have the Vader attitude down really good...nice to see the photos with the full enterage... :)

3. Clutch

Clutch Master Member

Dude, your suit rocks. I'd pull the cape over the shoulders some more. It looks like you don't have shoulder bells in the pics. :)

4. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

Nice shots DC. Your costume looks excellent.

5. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Sr Member

Lookin' good Jeff :)

6. RKW

RKW Sr Member

Very nice costume you got there.

Now for my little rant.......why is it that within the 501st you always get the people playing Vader, Bikerscouts & Boba Fett etc always trying to improve their costumes but those * stubborn FX wearers don't? There you are looking mean surrounded by an entourage of bobble heads. People ought be able to aquire a decent looking TK helmet cheaply these days but those members seem to be stuck in the past :angry

7. Clutch

Clutch Master Member

I think it is the comfort level coming into play. However, I'd suffer to look correct. :) I also thought this was the 'Lucas-approved' armor, thus the large number of suits.

8. Darth Clayton

Darth Clayton Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone.. :$

DC

9. KevVader

KevVader Sr Member

DC....looks fantastic. I love the capset ;) ....showed the pix to Mama G...she got a kick out of them. :thumbsup

10. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 8 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1240566[/snapback]</div>
    Ah, Mama G :)

Thought that cape looked familiar ;)

11. KevVader

KevVader Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boba Frett @ May 8 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1240634[/snapback]</div>

[/b][/quote]

....that's right buddy....she's still waiting for pix from you. Don't make her get out the rollong pin....she's like Yoda with that thing.... :p

12. Darth Kahnt

Darth Kahnt Sr Member

Tell Mama G I love her capes. :p

13. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Sr Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ May 8 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1240713[/snapback]</div>

[/b][/quote]

....that's right buddy....she's still waiting for pix from you. Don't make her get out the rollong pin....she's like Yoda with that thing.... :p
    [/b][/quote]

I know :$

I wanted to get my chestbox together first. I am soooo far behind.