Question Latest threads is now in order of creation instead of last post

Risu

Master Member
So in the "Latest threads posted by me" section, the threads are no longer organized in order from most recent post, instead they're organized by their original creation date. It's a bit problematic for me as I've gone back to some old projects and now I have to click through my pages of threads to find them each time I want to go back. Is this accidental?

As "Lastest Threads posted by Me" is essentially just a search, yes, I am sure today's search update is what is effecting those results. I have not actually had a chance to dig through the details yet but will take a look. Thanks for letting me know about this particular issue. We will try to address this and any other issues arising from the change.

Just bumping to see if any headway has been made here? It's a real pain just to find my own threads to post in them. My active project lands on page 4, I think.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back