Latest Addition - Fett Helmet - WIP

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i thought id show youa couple of pictures of the latest addition to my collection.

I still need a new Visor for it and im hoping to get an Aluminium Topper with led's

enjoy
dsc0090yc.jpg

dsc0091yy.jpg

dsc0092qd.jpg

dsc0093s.jpg

dsc0094bu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm actually unsure of the origin's of the helmet but the paint job was done by Lewis (welsh warrior) very talented and i'm really pleased how it turned out.

The helmet is actually a Mojo fett helmet, which originated from a modified master Replica helmet. A really great helmet in itself. It also has one of Mojo's Borden connectors installed.

Im glad you like the helmet Si, and I guess I should thank you guys as well. So thanks :D

Welsh

The helmet is actually a Mojo fett helmet, which originated from a modified master Replica helmet. A really great helmet in itself. It also has one of Mojo's Borden connectors installed.

Im glad you like the helmet Si, and I guess I should thank you guys as well. So thanks :D

Welsh

Like it !!!!! im over the moon with it :)

Nice looking helmet you got there,
,I wouldnt be to worried about a metal RF topper ,as the real one wasnt metal,
, though you may want to add a half an MQ1 (Resin or real) in the key slots and the new visor

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back