Last minute Ahsoka Tano Lightsabers Christmas build

ReelClones

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With just two weeks left to go before Christmas I had the bright idea of making my Ahsoka and Mandalorian obsessed brother a surprise Christmas gift - Ahsoka Tano’s lightsabers! It was a very rapid build working only mornings and the odd day off with no weekends, with the last part being glue on Christmas Eve! They’re the first project to be made on my new 3D printer as well as the first lightsabers I’ve ever made, so a double first- I hope you like them!
9356E49C-90D2-4986-9F42-CA75B4FEBB0E.jpeg

E752CFFE-F4C5-4A95-AFFC-067F8F4D1653.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow! Excellent work for a 2 day build! I also made my brother a prop replica for Christmas this year - it feels so good gifting something you've made!

They went down really well, and he thought it was such a good idea to make a gift he said we should both do it again next year. Kind of start a new tradition!

Thanks :) They were printed on a Creality CR-6 SE nothing fancy.
97254E43-1607-4FDE-8C1C-C13F754DEE1C.jpeg
I printed some 3D printed sanding tools to help sand the intricate parts and they worked really well- I would recommend them to anyone for prop finishing in general but they were invaluable for this project. You can get the STL on Thingiverse Here

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back