Limited Run SOLD OUT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

Hi folks!

None of you have missed shipping notifications do not panic! :)

Run 3 and Run 4 have annoyingly been completed, packaged and boxed now for almost a month! Literally sat at my door ready to leave!

The UK was put into an imposed lockdown due to COVID19 early Jan, and I live in a house that’s ‘medically shielding’.

This has meant I’ve had to sit and twiddle my thumbs starting at the door unable to move them.

That said, I had been searching for a solution (and a hero) to help me, and I’ve finally found it.

Someone has offered to be a runner for me and to get these sent off, it should have happened 10 days ago, but I got sick and had to isolate (I’m better now and it was not COVID19).

So all international orders from #3 and #4 will leave tomorrow, Yay!

Run 5 is also complete, but to allow my hero a chance not to drown in boxes. They will be shipped next Tuesday (which is in line with the original estimate date).

Almost there :)

Run 3 AND Run 4 are now posted and complete.

All transports are away.

Run 5 will ship on Tuesday 9th February (7 days time), and that will be everything to date shipped.

Once they have gone on 9th, now Xmas is out of the way and the UKs COVID19 cases ease, we can look onto the 6th run I promised.

I expect to start taking payment for that run on 9th AFTER run 5 has shipped.

So if you still want one, get ready for the 9th.

I've had mine for a while now, and wanted a way to display it .
Fastening it to a screen accurate ( RS props of course , the only one available) belt seemed a good idea .
I turned it into a standee to make it suit standing on a shelf .
Please note , the comm link in my photos is not one of dans run , it is a3 d print , I forget to take a photo with dans screen accurate version ...but you get the picture . Lol

Attachments

• IMG_2806.JPG
    IMG_2806.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2807.JPG
    IMG_2807.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 145
I've had mine for a while now, and wanted a way to display it .
Fastening it to a screen accurate ( RS props of course , the only one available) belt seemed a good idea .
I turned it into a standee to make it suit standing on a shelf .
Please note , the comm link in my photos is not one of dans run , it is a3 d print , I forget to take a photo with dans screen accurate version ...but you get the picture . Lol

Will look good when you put my accurate one on there :)

Great job!

Run 3 AND Run 4 are now posted and complete.

All transports are away.

Run 5 will ship on Tuesday 9th February (7 days time), and that will be everything to date shipped.

Once they have gone on 9th, now Xmas is out of the way and the UKs COVID19 cases ease, we can look onto the 6th run I promised.

I expect to start taking payment for that run on 9th AFTER run 5 has shipped.

So if you still want one, get ready for the 9th.

can't wait!

Run 5 has started to ship earlier than planned.

All European customers shipped today.

All UK customers (except 2 because they didn’t provide me their address as requested in the order notes), have also been posted.

They will all arrive in due course.

USA/Rest of the world still plan to ship next week as expected :)

32 packages out of 42 have now shipped for Run 5.

The last 10 will leave tomorrow. Wow it takes ages in the post office lol.

Ive got a reputation now as the guy with all the international parcels haha.

ALMOST there! 10 left to go and then pending being able to acquire the materials for run 6 (I’m awaiting confirmation from a supplier), we will start another run.

Hey, Dan!

You must not have seen my PM to you (sent more than 24 hours ago), letting you know that I had received my commlink and posted positive trader feedback for you. Check your mailbox! ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back