Done / Completed LAST FEW LEFT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobaDan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Half of this new batch of stock is now sold through.

Not many left, at which point when they are sold, I’ll be marking the thread as sold and that’s it done for good :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobaDan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
2/3 of this new stock is now sold through.

Last bunch left before I mark this thread as sold and it’s done for good :)

BobaDan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still have these last handful left folks ...

Looks like all previous runs are now delivering/delivered, yippee!

These are being advertised in other groups now too .. literally a handful of spaces left.

BobaDan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still have these last and final 5 spots remaining, absolutely doing no more either ..

If you want one, drop me a message ASAP!

Advertising on Facebook too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.