Limited Run SOLD OUT 1:1 Replica Stormtrooper Commlink (Original Parts) - Worldwide Shipping

I can’t quite believe how ... but the last few are still here for sale.

Someone grab em quick.

I’m “hoping” to make them this week as all the parts are now here.

2 people have not paid me as promised, so I have 2 left PLUS the 2 non payments.

The other 46 are sold and paid for.

So only 4 now remain ...

This really is the last chance, I’ll advertise on other forums tonight also.

All of Run 6 materials are here and they are now ALL built.

All 50 of them.

I’ll spend the next few days making the shipping boxes and getting them all packaged up to ship.

Those final 4 still remain for sale ...

Attachments

• 13628F21-8AF6-498B-B3F0-DD5A5C0E8F77.jpeg
    13628F21-8AF6-498B-B3F0-DD5A5C0E8F77.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 129
UK orders ship tomorrow and whilst I’m there I’ll pick up the customs declaration forms to be able to ship to Europe and Internationally, those will start to ship from Tuesday onwards.

I have ONE left! - When it’s gone, there will not be any more again!

All UK have shipped now. Every run from UK should be delivered and complete.

All Europe have shipped now. Run 1-5 should all be delivered. Run 6 are probably arriving any day.

All USA from Run 1-5 are shipped and should have been delivered. Run 6 is 50% shipped. I have 15 more packages to ship Monday, they are all made, boxed and I just need to fill out customs labels and they are away!

That concludes the Imperial Commlinks so thank you all so much!

Sadly I said when I started this if I could no longer use found parts I wouldn’t make them any more. If they are not the best quality, then I can’t put my name to them. And it looks like this is now the case.

I know of one person who has some ORIGINAL Reade stock left, I’ve reached out to them to find out how feasible it is to buy from them. I’m not holding out hope if I’m honest, and if I do, it’s likely to be very limited BUT, on the very small off chance it’s possible .. IF you want one, leave your interest below and I’ll contact you in the order you reply if I’m able to make any more. Big if .... but just in case.

Thank you all.

Dan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back