Question Last 20 minutes https://www.therpf.com kept bringing me to the Facebook group page for Replica Prop Forum

Jedar

Not sure what was happening. But everywhere I tried, different browsers, smartphones, and I even Google RPF and spell out Replica Props Forum kept bring me to the Facebook pages for the Replica Prop Forum no matter what I tried.

Not sure what was happening. But everywhere I tried, different browsers, smartphones, and I even Google RPF and spell out Replica Props Forum kept bring me to the Facebook pages for the Replica Prop Forum no matter what I tried.

Yup. We had an issue with an import and had to restore a backup. We lost about 15 minutes worth of posts. While the site was down we simply redirected to the FB group. Still working on last minute cleanups now.

Ok,. Thanks.. WhEW. For the last 30 minutes I thought I ended up in an Alternate reality where RPF Forum only existed on Facebook !!! ( I hate Facebook). I started to check if Mandela died in Prison or if the Berenstein Bears are in this reality !!! I can't go without my RPF forums in its genuine format !~!!

I wondered what was up too, would help if the Facebook page had a post explaining what was going on.

But before the redirects happened I got on the main page briefly, and it looked like I had been made a mod?
wtf.JPG

I was thinking the same thing. I'd kept going back to the Facebook Group Page (not really a choice) to see if the RPF admins had put up a system post to explain what was going on... But then I got that scary feeling at the back of my neck, RPF only exists on Facebook now... WOW... I'm in the wrong universe...

(I figured there was a snafu and like a stalled car in the middle of the freeway, they didn't have time to put out road flares as it were.) While I was waiting, I was going to find a way to contact the RPF system admins, by a Contact US webform or email address.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back