laser targeting...

jasp

i know we all use the tri laser dots for helmets,but has anyone tried doing the targeting lines insted??so we have the 3 lines forming a triangle,i know you can buy them laser pens that do the line so i think it would not be that hard to put in helmet...just a crazy idea,would look great in misty room.. :lol:

tri_laser.jpg

targeting_laser.jpg

I was thinking about actually making a HUD for my Bio build, but I don't know exactly if that is practical or not. You know if I targeted on something I can form the triangle and scan what I'm looking @ sort of like in the video game Predator: Concrete Jungle. I was thinking of having a 2.5" HDD in the bomb/computer gauntlet and having a wire run upto to the Bio lenses to give off the view from a camera mounted somewhere. I know what I'm talking about may be very expensive to do because you would have to write a program that would do all of this.

P.S. PLease no body still my ideas lol.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back