Want to Buy large Plexiglass Laser Cutting Required

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

stefanchik

Hi Folks

I have the Goa'uld Ha'tak ' bridge power station '

She has 8 cut outs for very large plexi's ... but 4 were lost over time and I wish to restore to full glory
... It's not a simple cut a rectangular plexi as it has shaping and grooves etc , and I dont have a CAD file or anything to supply anyone with
... Other issue is that these plexi's are HUGE ... 160 x 23 x 1.7 cm dimensions

I can send the original 4 I have ... cause each is shaped and grooved differently

Obviously sending it to Europe is preferred, as that's where I'm based ... but if needs to go further afield .. then so be it

I can pay 50 % upfront ... and rest on completion of the job

Is there anyone who can do such size cutting etc ?

Pictured is a reference shot to show you the type of cut's and grooves I talk about

Please let me know if you can assist

Steffy

Attachments

• station.jpg
    station.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 60

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pro Mod

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Stefanchik, couple of things about the panels.
17.5mm is an American thickness (0.708'') and it's unlikely to be available in Europe. The nearest thickness of Perspex in the UK would be 15mm or 20mm.
I'd suggest that the panels are routed and polished as the grooves look about 20/25mm wide x 3mm deep (?) - lasers can't that.
I could produce them but I'm sure there's a company nearer to you who could.
Happy to help in any way.