Prop Store

Star Wars large metal tab EIAJ plugs (price for 1)

Sold for 75 EUR - Out of Stock
Hello there,
I have 3 plugs with the more rare large metal connector for sale and 1 with a large connector on one side and a small connector on the other side if someone is looking for something that will look exactly the same on his macros but wants to save a bit :)

they all are in medium vintage condition, I tried my best to capture that in the photos.

Price for ONE large tab connector : 95€ + shipping SOLD
LAST ONE AVAILABLE:
price for ONE large and small tab on one side : 75€ + shipping

shipping for France: 5€
rest of the world: 11€

remember that if you are looking for macros part, I make machined aluminium mystery wedges, available on my website, we can group shipping with those if you need :) at this moment, I also have 4 focusing knobs left but I don't know for how long :)

send me a message or use the buy it now button if you want a 90€ button, if you are looking for the discounted one, please send me a message :)
cheers

the last one available is the one on the left now, it has a small tab on the back side!

IMG_20220702_190334.jpg

IMG_20220702_190350.jpg

IMG_20220702_190415.jpg

Last edited:

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
just the last one available with a small tab on one side. It is basically the same as the others for a smaller price, the small tab will not be visible once attached to the Eumig :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store