Large "figure scale" Mattel Battlestar Galactica viper

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Love this:

_nc_ohc=IR2BypjTHygAX917-yr&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

awesome!
i had the old galactica that shot the vipers off the flight deck (i think that's what halted production of rocket firing boba fett because kids shot their eyes out?)
its the only BSG toy i ever had but there was some cool stuff out back then. this figure sized viper is rad!

awesome!
i had the old galactica that shot the vipers off the flight deck (i think that's what halted production of rocket firing boba fett because kids shot their eyes out?)
its the only BSG toy i ever had but there was some cool stuff out back then. this figure sized viper is rad!

Nope.
A child (in Minnesota or Michigan) choked on a missile fired by the Cylon fighter.

The toy you’re talking about the Vipers were made out of foam so they couldn’t have cause much damage to anyone.

Its big its a 3D Printed Colonial Viper Funky. Did a quick search and found this online listed below and there a youtube video and close up pictures as well. There is also a FB link on the second page where he listed Galactica and Pegasus versions.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back