Large Feet?

bigstew

Hello all second post so hope i'm in the right place. looking to start putting a suit together and have sent a couple pm 's but it looks like no one makes feet in my size I'm 192cm, 140kg and a US size 15 foot. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone or failing that recommend me some boots that a Pred might wear? As my sculpting skills are less than zero.

cheers
Stewart

This member here wears something like a US size 18 or 19 shoe:

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=19976

The feet he got were sculpted by board member Ruffkintoy. Ruffkintoy originally sculpted his feet so people of normal shoe sizes can add a bunch of platforming material inside them to make the costumer appear taller, but by viewing the thread above, you can see people with very large feet can still fit them and just wear them like shoes.

Yeah just as Mr Fett said, I'm the guy with the clown feet. Ruffkintoy's generic feet are a great fit but all I wear in those is socks and I have to split my toes where the toes seperate on the feet. He also does an AVP foot which will enable you to wear a shoe inside

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back