Lara's Necklace

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

nomuse

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I needed something to try out with my first roll of Zen Works filament. Found a file on Thingiverse, quickly adjusted the scale and printed it off. After much sanding (and some painting) I have a new personal prop:

lara_06.JPG

(After all that conversation about prop pictures, I went through all the trouble of setting up a seamless backdrop -- then ended up doing pictures-on-props in natural light instead.) Here's what it looks like without all the other junk around...

lara_05.JPG

(Yes...the shape-changing necklace. Every picture of it is different, and the size varies from shot to shot even in-game. Sometimes it looks like a magatama bead with some sort of odd surrounding decorations, but I've heard convincing argument it might actually be a kaoru -- an Maori design representing an unfolding fern).

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.