Want to Buy Lao Che gold coins from Temple of Doom (Markpoon version only)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone out there have a set of the Markpoon "Lao Che" gold coins from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?

To be clear, I'm only looking for the Markpoon specific version as I already have or had other versions in my collection, but I've yet to get a set of those.

Send me a PM if you have some. Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey mate, I have both markpoon and Magnoli's coins, and they are absolutely identical. My son put them all together one day and I can honestly not seperate them again in two different sets... So if you already have Magnoli's coins, I honestly think markpoons version doesn't add a lot to your collection. Just saying...

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a set of Magnoli's packed away somewhere and I had some resin ones too. For me, it's no different than having multiples of the same Imam headpieces out there, I just want to have them all at one point or the other.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can sell you a set of 36 coins of which 18 are Magnoli ones and 18 are Markpoon ones. You'll defenitely have a Markpoon set, but will have to determine one way or another which ones are Markpoons and which ones are Magnoli's. ;-)

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll let you know down the line if I need to take you up on that. I'm trying to look for some in the US first due to all the shipping restrictions and delays going on lately.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll see if I can dig them up tomorrow and take some detailed pics of all the coins. Maybe you can see some differences in them. I even looked at them with a magnifying glass and treid to weigh them, but couldn't determine a tell / difference to split them up... Bought the coins directly from Markpoon and a set from Indy Magnoli's webshop, so the coins are defenitely from them...

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd advise you to just go for a Magnoli set. Identical to the ones I have now, and probably cheaper to have them shipped to you than when I have to ship them from Belgium...