Lando's Pepakura Files

Lando

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I decided to start my own thread for Pep files just like Feirfek to help out, I have been unfolding files for Feirfek for a while, these files will all be for free kind of a way for me to pay back to the RPF community, I will be building all diffrerent types not just Star Wars, these are the current files I am working on.
I will start with something easier and work my way up

Star Wars
Sand Trooper Ammo Pouch

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing you found the files for these 3D Models on the internet? I just know I've got the TIE Helmet file with the Air Hose Grebblies like the AT Helmet has, that I got from a buddy of mine from one of my old forums I used to belong to. That I can tell you now it will take a lot of Poly Reducing to get it to a pepakura stage, plus you see the red lines? Those are open edges. In pepakura when you're making the file that becomes a problem for you as well as the builder. My plan when I got the file from him was to have it done on a CNC Mill, sand it to smooth it and mold it but I never got around to it.

thats the one thing I dont know how to do yet is to reduce the polygons

I was also building your biker scout pep, but since I got my clone armor I completely stopped building it

You can reduce the polys by using a program such as Metasequoia LE it's free and under Object>Reduce Polygons after you open your file in the program.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back