Levisdenim

featured_preview_CC.jpg

WpoKmpFCOX_1296x.jpg

featured_preview_side.png

Hey guys! Sharing my 3D model creation

This 3D model is an approximation of Lando Calrissian's commlink from star wars' Empire Strikes Back film. This 3D model is of my own creation.

Created model:
➤ to meet exact details & dimensions.
➤ to be as accurate possible, based on the actual film prop.
➤ for Lando cosplayers / costumers and SW enthusiasts.

Download this model for free & Check out more Lando Calrissian Props over at my cults3D page
https://cults3d.com/en/users/KesselBytes/creations

and my other listings over at
https://www.nikkoindustries.com/collections/star-wars/kesselbytes

Attachments

• featured_preview_sides.png
    featured_preview_sides.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Love it, thanks for sharing!! I noticed on your Cults3d page that gorgeous side view pic of Lando's SE-14, which I hadn't seen before. Where'd you find it, and do you have any other uncommon reference pics?

Last edited:
Love it, thanks for sharing!! I noticed on your Cults3d page that gorgeous side view pic of Lando's SE-14, which I hadn't seen before. Where'd you find it, and do you have any other uncommon reference pics?

Thanks much for the complement, really means a lot!
Found it here SE-14r light repeating blaster
That's what i got so far. You can join our little Lando costuming community over facebook. I post everything I've researched there, not just blasters but for most of Lando props.

Sorry if this isn’t new information but I always thought Lando’s microphone looked a lot like R2’s zapper from ROTJ. Same found part?

Attachments

• C72B5A17-53B9-46B3-857C-6F698C57B947.jpeg
    C72B5A17-53B9-46B3-857C-6F698C57B947.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 5C5DE9D3-0F60-4BEA-A770-FC45F8EB626E.jpeg
    5C5DE9D3-0F60-4BEA-A770-FC45F8EB626E.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 236
Actually, I think they are. They have the same side profile - a second greeblie is glued to the back of it, making Lando's comm thicker
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 8.20.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 8.20.58 AM.png

They even have the same center metal cylinder

Now that we are in agreement, here are some additional pictures of R2’s zapper. It does appear to be modified from how it appeared on film but the same base part also used in the microphone is there. I hope they are helpful Levisdenim.

View attachment 1450552View attachment 1450551

It does! Thank you so much!

Also thank you everyone, for all these valuable inputs! Model revision is in order.

Last edited:
I've been working on this prop since I got the general control company toggle switch. I believe that the bezel on this is the same bezel used on Leia's hoth communicator View attachment 1641292

YEP...was one of the first things, that came to my mind when I first checked this thread!

The Leia Commpad seems to have some hex-screws glued into the bezels.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back