LANDO 1:1 BUST MOLDED UP & PAINTED *PICS*

billy1974

I pasted some Lando attire on him to give you an idea of what it will look like completed. He obviously still needs eyes(still waiting on them), and paint was still wet while I took the pics so he's a bit shiny :lol .This on was my prototype, the hair will be more puffy on top on future ones. I will be doing 2 versions of this bust: the standard version will have just the shirt , the deluxe will have cape also with accurate, chinese brocade silk inner cape material(after some searching, I found it :D ). Lando will be on a raised base(similar to the Sideshow Maul) and the cape will hang to the bottom of the base, and it will have metal wire running through the bottom so you can display it with the inner cape exposed. PM me if you are interested, as I am trying to gauge interest. Thanks for looking :) . Bill
lando302.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(E2K13 @ May 15 2006, 03:16 AM) [snapback]1244366[/snapback]</div>
What is he done in?
Wax, Latex, Silicone, Resin?
[/b]
Oh, sorry about that :unsure . This one is hollow latex, but the rest will be foam-filled latex with glass eyes installed. The hair is kanekalon(synthetic) hair, and is hand laid(which is a pain in the a$$). Bill

Billy,

That looks great. That is one bust you don't see very often :) Great job. Now I just need to have a skiff guard costume made for him :)

Richard

The hair is glued on, but the head is latex, so if anyone wants to punch in a hairline, I could provide extra hair. Thanks Richard, I am going to do a Lando Skiff bust for myself. I figure I can make the chest/shoulder armor out of sculpy, and the helmet, at least partially, with sculpy :D . Bill

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back