Lamproid bust, snake head from Cantina

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all. Just wanted to post pics of the snake head figure from the Star Wars Cantina scene, he was the one that growled at the wolfman :)

I was asked to make the neck stump short due to size limitations but other than that I tried to keep it as close to the orignal one as possible. Enjoy the pics :)

2.jpg

1.jpg

wow, thats awesome..... I'm overwhelmed by all the Cantina aliens i've seen on this board the past few weeks... Is that 1:1 scaled??

Thanks for the kind words. Yes, it is 1:1 scale, he is about 15 inches tall and about 12 inches long from back to front.

Originally posted by allosaur176@Feb 27 2006, 09:17 PM
wow, thats awesome.....  I'm overwhelmed by all the Cantina aliens i've seen on this board the past few weeks...  Is that 1:1 scaled??
[snapback]1195289[/snapback]​

Ol' Wampa has the not so secret desire to sculpt ever Cantina alien. I then suspect he will move on to Jabba's Palace if arthritis, alzhimers, and amrtial bliss don't slow him down too much. :D

Originally posted by buckettt@Feb 27 2006, 11:22 PM
If I could sculpt like that I'de never leave the house...

Me either. :D

Great job, Rich. I love it.

Coloring looks dead-on and you've nailed the "face" details.

:cheers

T

Thanks again guys. This little fella was a lot of work but I think it turned out OK :)

Tom, I was able to get the colors as close as I did using the pics you sent to me :D Thanks again for all the help.

Thanks for the kind words Chris :) I can't wait to post pics of my next figure, I think a LOT of people will like it. As a teaser it will be a lot like this figure and it is also from Star Wars :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back