lair members?

darkbladeclan

just wondering if its members of the lair?

77048_1730310496865_1211570346_32020962_2647737_n.jpg

Just looked at the pics and you know, for homemade Bios those are pretty freaking nice! Not accurate or anything, but they hand built and created all three Berserker Preds...damn thats cool...

Because we all strive for accuracy and authenticity, sometimes we forget about the many people who don't even know the Lair exists and still manage to create some very cool suits...

I see a lot of work in those pics. Those three put some time and effort into those suits. I get more out of seeing a scratch built suit than the suits I build. So much imagination goes into making something out of found and gathered stuff. I bet they are proud as hell of their suits and they should be. Pretty quick to judge and condem around here sometimes.

Cheers to them for making the effort. Nice work.

Just looked at the pics and you know, for homemade Bios those are pretty freaking nice! Not accurate or anything, but they hand built and created all three Berserker Preds...damn thats cool...

Because we all strive for accuracy and authenticity, sometimes we forget about the many people who don't even know the Lair exists and still manage to create some very cool suits...

I see a lot of work in those pics. Those three put some time and effort into those suits. I get more out of seeing a scratch built suit than the suits I build. So much imagination goes into making something out of found and gathered stuff. I bet they are proud as hell of their suits and they should be. Pretty quick to judge and condem around here sometimes.

Cheers to them for making the effort. Nice work.

Spoken Like True Hunters!
Kudos for all their efforts!
:D

hey those are great costumes, maybe the short one made all three costumes so hes the leader lol. Im no jolly green giant myself but they seem taller than me. Should invite them to the lair if we can.i see some harsh judgement here from some people who give good comments to lair members scratch made items. Like bovine said the ''imagination'' is what made preds in the first place.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back