Lady Deathstrike - WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

virg012

Here is an original design and build with worlba for Lady Deathstrike. Please provide some feedback, especially how to construct the fingers

We will be bringing this to Dragon Con this year and would love to fight some X-Men

2637461-wolverine_wendigo___1___page_26.jpgIMG_1679.JPGIMG_1678.JPGIMG_1681.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yrien

That looks awesome!

I've mostly seen the fingers done as a sort of extended tube that you can put over the ends of your own fingers, but I haven't tried it myself. I've also seen elongated fake nails, but I imagine that might be uncomfortable and prone to coming off your own nails.

virg012

That looks awesome!

I've mostly seen the fingers done as a sort of extended tube that you can put over the ends of your own fingers, but I haven't tried it myself. I've also seen elongated fake nails, but I imagine that might be uncomfortable and prone to coming off your own nails.
Yikes,those Lee-press on nails could be killer for her. What material would you use for the tubes?

Yrien

You could try thick paper or bristol board I suppose, but it wouldn't be very sturdy (though there are ways to harden it with resin, but I've never done that). Craft foam might be too thick, but you wouldn't have to worry about accidentally hurting someone. Worbla might work too - have you ever worked with it? Any of those materials might work, though I've never tried anything quite like this with them.