Labyrinth!

pjw

Hi folks,

I have a good friend who worked on Labyrinth and is giving serious consideration to selling two items he salvaged when the film wrapped.

As you might imagine, he's from an older generation so isn't fully versed in Internet message boards and would prefer they went to a hard core fan rather than an auction house.

He's asked me to help find a buyer, but to be honest my expertise is Batman and I'm not too familiar with the film, so couldn't tell him what they are worth.

The items he has are the house miniature (Sarah's) and the vase that Sarah and Hoggle emerge from.

I don't think he's too keen on photos being plastered all over the Internet. So pm me for details. And any help in appraising what they might be worth, please post here.

Thanks guys

I would contact Wes from Hollywood history online. I believe he has dealt with 1-3 pieces from the movie. He is likely the guy that could answer questions for you. Yes, he has a store. But he is a great guy and won't do you wrong.

I I would love to have them myself. Likely out of my price range too, but it's always just nice to see them.

Best of luck

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back