Kyras sketches and WIPs (PIC HEAVY)

If I were to start selling sketch commissions for less that $10, would anyone be interested? (Be hon

• Hecks yeah! I definately would!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Maybe, sounds interesting

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Id love to but I dont have the money for it =/

• Depends really, not too sure.

• Not really/Im not one for sketches only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• I think you still need some improvement (explain in a comment plz!)

• Total voters

Kyra Da Psycho

Alright, I just had WAY too many unfinished works and sketches XD so I decided to make a thread just for them. So, here we are, to see just HOW much I really need to finish artwork lmao!

(The sketches for the poll above will all be CLEAN sketches, with the option of being inked. I'd like to keep them AVP themed for now! Mostly preds)

Im sure many of you have seen most of these pictures already from my other thread.

Sketches

Kyrasarmordesign.png

Sizingup.png

fukinKNOCKKNOCK.png

KYRAID.png

PredalienKyraSketch.png

Newpredcharacter2.png

NewPredcharacter-1.png

PredalienKyra2.png

Sunnysideuplol.png

Quickarmorsketch1.png.gif

^this is an older, and very quick sketch. So its pretty crappy haha!

Kyrazquickarmorsketch1-1.png.gif

Good reference for Kyras armor, also an older and quickly drawn pic.

Clashofhunters.png.gif

gunshow.png.gif

This was a request by Kare, his Xenomorph character and Kyra showing off their muscles hehe.

HeavyPred.png.gif

The idea of this guy was given to me by a close friend of mine, Im still working on this badass.

PredKyrabust4.png.gif

Iwontloseyou2.png.gif

In this picture Kyra is escaping with her fighting partner Kaan'te and her xenomorph companion after an accidental encounter with a squad of marines. The encounter ending badly with Kaan'te losing and arm and being knocked unconsious.

PXpred.png.gif

A predator concept I am working on for PX Charon.

PythonPred2.png.gif

I nicknamed this guy "Python Hunter" due to the fact that his coloring is inspired by that of a white-lipped Python.

PythonPred3.png.gif

MohawkHunterWIP.png.gif

HeavyPred3.png

^Updated heavy pred 7/28/2011^

8/1/2011

v Z3N-0 v

ZEN0.png.gif

Random idea I came up with. Z3N-0 is a robot created by company hired military workers and the companies scientists. The robot was designed after the xenomorphs they studied but later dismissed the study as too dangerous and shut down most of the experiments.

Z3N-0 is one of several models created after the xenomorph, some of their features are:Optional manual (done by remote), or AI control. Synthetic voice (able to be customized but on this specific model is female). Hidden weapons, atenna on back used to communicate with company satelites. Multiple built in vents to release heat, extremely strong yet lightweight armor. Knows and understands every human language, also able to translate in any language. Gravity control unit enables it to climb walls and slow down potentially harmful falls. Large blade on tail, built in "eyes" can switch vision modes between heat, night, "normal" (humans vision) and a few others. It also includes an emergancy shut down control in case of "malfunctions" where the bot goes violent towards anything that moves.

COLORING WIP'S

kyra_line_art_for_brandi01_by_yacobucci-d3k0l3nCOLORED.jpg

^ I DID NOT draw this picture! It was drawn for me by another artist on deviant art. I did however color this! ^

KyralairbadgeWIP.jpg

Quick badge I started working on, if it turns out well I would like to use it in my profile X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pictures, most I haven't seen. The designs are very cool and your costume is going to turn out very well. I might start my sculpt again, since there are SO much cracks :down:. GOOD LUCK! :p

New member of Kyras clan!

MekkasketchWIP.png.gif

New character I came up with. His name is Mekka (pretty much a weird spelling of "mecha") and for a good reason. : well, first off, he is part of Kyras clan, which due to generations of genetic tampering caused deformations in their members, some with positive effects, some negetive, and some that dont really change much for them. All the members of their clan naturally have tipped dreads also, the color of the tips is usually the dominant skin color. But anyways lol, he was one of the unlucky ones born with a more severe mutation. He was born a mute and with breathing problems. luckily for him, the clan was very good with robotics and dealing with genetic deformations. So they built a device that helped him breathe, and also allowed him to speak. due to his breathing issues though, he is limited on what he can do physicly. So he started to gain some weight due to lack of activity XD however he is still a very skilled hunter, he's only limited on how long he can go and how hard he can try. Ive decided his voice would sound like the synthetic voice in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FGJCIV6Kqg

(Hard to tell on this pic, but theres a device embedded in his neck which allows him to speak and helps him breathe)

Art of other members OC's

Ea'kath and Kyra

EakathandKyra.png.gif

Was randomly inspired to draw Dark Huntress' character Ea'kath with Kyra and their xenomorph companions. I havnt gotten much done yet but I will try to update this as soon as I can!

I love your drawing style! The stories and concepts you come with are always so interesting...can't wait for more!

I love your drawing style! The stories and concepts you come with are always so interesting...can't wait for more!

Why thank you! Glad you do, as for the stories, I try to make them as unique and interesting as possible. I seem to like giving my predator characters problems that they learn to adapt to and they dont let it bother them. Guess Im putting a little bit of me in each character =p

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back