Kyras new armor design

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kyra Da Psycho

Ive been pretty happy with Kyras armor for some time, but I was recently inspired to redesign her armor. So far Im liking what Ive come up with and I need some opinions. I would like this design to be used for my costume as well, but Id like to know if I should change anything in it, and if so, what should I change?

Im not too sure what would be possible for a costume and what wouldnt. So Id appreciate some ideas also from those who make costume parts and such. Im pretty sure she will be very pricey lol, so I will have to be patient with it. Anyways, enough of my blabbering. Heres what I got so far for her design:

theNEWhuntress2.png

I may replace the leather on her left shoulder with dark grey or black fur. Im not sure if it will seem odd though. Im quite fond of her new bio design and will likely keep that (not sure about the spikes on the sides of the dome, but down the middle Im keeping)

Any thoughts, opinions, ideas?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hunterofthedark

I think I liked the old Bio mask, now it looks like an elder XD, The old one looks more.... Girl like XD lol, The new armour looks awesome, and it could be hard to make this costume BUT I think it will turn out well, I might post a topic like this showing of Ea'kath's armour, THANKS FOR INSPIRING ME lol, well, GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND lol :p