Kyras Armor (For Pred Costume)

Kyra Da Psycho

Hey everyone! Ive been planning on materials and such for my costume, Ive decided most of the basic parts are to be bought by other artists on the lair. However, I would like to make Kyras loincloth and underamor/clothes. Ive gotten some black material today from a garage sale for 25 cents, pretty large piece of material too. I will be using a bit of it for the loincloth, the rest either for the top or leg warmers.

So, heres my question, what material(s) should I use for the belt piece of the loincloth? If you arent aware of her armor, I have many pics of it in my gallery, but heres a few as well.
Quickarmorsketch1.png

Kyrazquickarmorsketch1.png

theNEWhuntress2.png

HappybirthdayMavCOLOREDDONE4.jpg

the spikes will likely be resin, but the rest of the belt I need ideas for XD any help would be greatly appreciated!

Well, I guess its up to personal choice and budget. I would like leather for the belt and something else for the rest of the belt piece. What material are you most comfortable working with?

Well, I guess its up to personal choice and budget. I would like leather for the belt and something else for the rest of the belt piece. What material are you most comfortable working with?

Hah, I forgot to check this thread, well I havnt really worked with materials. So Im more of a noob with these things. Most Ive done was hand sew some pillows when I was younger.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back