Star Wars Kylo Ren Inspired Stunt Lightsaber (Concept Art)

Buy now for 155.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a custom made Kylo Ren inspired Stunt Lightsaber. This is totally custom and was inspired by the concept art for Kylo Ren's Lightsaber Hilt but is not meant to be an exact replica. It is built on a chrome sink tube with a PVC overlay and kit bashed with model tank parts and other various pieces I stored around my workshop, including some details added from vintage camera parts. This is highly detailed and weathered and features lots of detail on the hilt.

This lightsaber prop features a single die CREE Red LED with an LED Driver which provides a fade on effect, as well as flicker and fade off. It uses 4 AA Batteries which are accessed by unscrewing the bottom cap and GENTLY pulling out the hard wired battery pack to install them. The blade is a 1 Inch diameter Nylon blade with rounded tip and due to this saber being meant for display does NOT feature or need a set screw. The blade is held in with tension. It is also worth noting that the blade is slightly curved from storage though it doesn't detract all that much from the overall look.

I had a LOT of fun building this and I hope it can find a proud place in your collection!

This is listed as a Stunt Saber due to not having any sound card, but is NOT intended for dueling and merely for display and cosplay. The Hilt components are merely glued in place and will not withstand full contact dueling.

$175.00 Shipped in the United States. International Buyers please PM Me before you Buy It Now for additional shipping costs.

Please PM me any questions before you purchase.

Thank you for looking!

DSCN4650.JPG
DSCN4651.JPG
DSCN4653.JPG
DSCN4654.JPG
DSCN4655.JPG
DSCN4656.JPG
DSCN4658.JPG
DSCN4660.JPG
DSCN4661.JPG
DSCN4662.JPG
DSCN4663.JPG