Kylo ren Helmet V3 final

virateck

Hey everyone !

In the lasts few months , I was trying to make the most accurate Kylo ren's helmet I could :)

This helmet is a bit of an obsession for me so there is the V3 :p

To make it , I started with 3D file who was coming from Battlefront 2. There was some missings parts and some things that needed to be modded.

After print , I sculpted by hand every scratch and completed it by hand before molding :)

So , here are the firsts casts :

44263611.jpg

44213211.jpg

44079012.jpg

44249011.jpg

44197811.jpg

44131112.jpg

44185910.jpg

44140211.jpg

44273510.jpg

44257810.jpg

Some ugly comparaison shots :

comp110.jpg

comp210.jpg

comp310.jpg

comp410.jpg

And Finally , the first completed cast :

img_3810.jpg

img_3811.jpg

img_3813.jpg

img_3812.jpg

img_3814.jpg

Cheers :)

Magnavis

Excellent! I've done a Kylo Helmet scratch build too, so know the work required to get to this point! Really nice job :)

Thain

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is excellent! I love that you started from the Battlefront 2 model and did all the other work by hand.

virateck

Hey !!

Well, after SW Celebration , it was time to start an episode 9 version of the helmet :)

Broke in TLJ , it's rebuilt in TROS :)

With some reference out since this week end, I can start the many scars on the helmet and some others details.

So, Just made a strong cast of my Kylo V3 to use as a new master for the TROS version :)

57378610.jpg

Let's go !!

But before molding it, I will wait for more references of the back ^^

Cheers !

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey !!

Well, after SW Celebration , it was time to start an episode 9 version of the helmet :)

Broke in TLJ , it's rebuilt in TROS :)

With some reference out since this week end, I can start the many scars on the helmet and some others details.

So, Just made a strong cast of my Kylo V3 to use as a new master for the TROS version :)

View attachment 1011253

Let's go !!

But before molding it, I will wait for more references of the back ^^

Cheers !
Wicked exciting!

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes ! But I won't mold it until I have enough references to finish all the cracks :)
I like this! I see too many people jumping the gun on ep9 props. We just don’t have enough reference yet, can’t wait for your finished run!