Interest Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #3 ENDS MONDAY

Sni9er

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys I've had questions about a Third run of fabric (CRAZZYY) the mill just confirmed it would be delivered early October which is amazing (see latest post)
SIGN HERE: http://bit.ly/KyloRenFabric2

there are zero changes from the previous runs see Run#1 for all the vital details

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #3 (Closes 08/08/2015)

So Far Interest is at : 126 Meters

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #3 (Closes 08/08/2015)

Damn, I got here to late.

NOPE see below post

- - - Updated - - -

FABRIC NEWS: The Mill have done it again ... they are able to do this third run included right after the first two that means a delivery time of early October not the originally stated ETA of Mid November however Absolutely need your orders in TODAY and paid (will bill as soon as i see the form filled in, if you've been on the fence now is the time to get in for my own sanity alone i will not make another run for a little while we potentially now have 650 meters on order ... bit.ly/KyloRenFabric2

In other news the Mill are also assisting me in Coating the Fabric as a post process they know of two supplies who could provide this finish this will be an additional cost i have zero idea on cost or time right now only that they are looking into it to help us.. details as soon as i have em!! #PROGRESS

Re: Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #3 LAST ORDERS TODAY - ABSOLUTELY FINAL RUN BEFORE FILM

45 meters confirmed we still need 55 to confirm this order

Re: Kylo Ren Fabric RUN #3 LAST ORDERS TODAY - ABSOLUTELY FINAL RUN BEFORE FILM

closing today at 12 if we hit the number currently at 56m

if we dont make it i'll hold it open till monday and then cancel if we dont hit the target (there was 145 on interest)

ok guys at about 74 meters going to sit on this til monday to hope we can hit that magic 100 haha

Ok guys ... I feel like i'm feeding a single morsel to a pile of hungry piranhas, there has been a request from one of my run members to drop out so ... there are 12 meters to be had, you must be willing to accept the full 12 meters and pay in full within 24 hours (£240 GBP + Shipping) I will announce the winner of the slot at 21:00 Tonight UK time Good luck !! http://bit.ly/KyloRenFabricLotto

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back