Kyle Katarn Saber

jrschmd

Hey Everyone, I just completed a Katarn saber. I used PVC pipe and parts. In the picture you can also see a 12 inch custom of Kyle also. So what does everyone think? Does anyone else out there use PVC/plastic or non metal to create lightsabers?

Sorry I ended up deleting pictures from previous posts in order to get enough space to add this one. Here you go.

Originally posted by jrschmd@Jan 25 2006, 11:04 PM
Sorry, I can't seem to get the picture to post. I'll have to try again later. :cry
[snapback]1168423[/snapback]​

Where are you hosting the file? Some hosting service don't allow remote linking. Just post the URL and we can copy/paste it a browser window.

Originally posted by jrschmd@Jan 26 2006, 03:10 AM
Does anyone else out there use PVC/plastic or non metal to create lightsabers?
[snapback]1168376[/snapback]​
Yes I do. I hardware build most everything I do, mostly from plastics and PVC.
My Obi Wan-inspired
saber.jpg

My PVC Graflex
PVCGraflex.jpg

Originally posted by motman241+Jan 26 2006, 01:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(motman241 @ Jan 26 2006, 01:50 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jrschmd
@Jan 26 2006, 03:10 AM
Does anyone else out there use PVC/plastic or non metal to create lightsabers?
[snapback]1168376[/snapback]​
Yes I do. I hardware build most everything I do, mostly from plastics and PVC.

[snapback]1168517[/snapback]​
[/b]

Wow. That grenade is great Motman. Would you mind sharing your technique? Did you file into a thick walled tube, or build it up? Any details you are willing to share would be appreciated.

Wow, your PVC graflex looks just like the one I made. (sept mine has a wood dowel sticking out for a blade xD)

Howd you get the shaping on the parts of the Obi Wan??

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back