Kwalsh's P1

TuaCathach

Myself, Karl and Stephen(Celtpred) have ahd the pleasure of getting involved with the Emmerald Garrison, these guys pull out all the stops when it comes to their suits, props and sets.. they build full size replicas of Star wars vehicles etc... top bunch of guys.

Anyway. this weekend was invasion Cork., 2 days of star wars madness.. we had the pleasure of being allowed to suit Karl up in his P1 suit and be let loose on the floor.
i will upload some more pics when i get them .. but heres one for now..
I have to say. the suit looks the dogs ..... in particular after we had to re touch a lot of bad and sloppy painting that was originally on the suit.. i have to say .. this has turned out to be probably the best pred suit that i have seen.

invasionCork.jpg

It looks incredible. The spot patterns on the crown look spot-on for a P1, awesome awesome suit. Dread length looks perfect, everything looks awesome. Nice job on the suit, fellas. 2 big Pred thumbs up ;)

What do you mean the best is yet to come?!! Those pics are great as it is! That P1 is one of the best I've seen...ya got more pics?! Don't hold back!

haha yea Jason.. waiting on some Pics taken by some other guys.. .. we had a pro photographer on our side. took some great snaps...

and nicole. they suits the guys make are stunning.. the sith stalker is unreal.. the guy made the entire thing himself.. from sculpts to finish.. i want to see him in a pred suit.. never have i seen anyone more suited to one than him.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back