Kurtyboy's project updates: 24 July - More blasters

Thanks.

I also made the other version:
2022comlink5.JPG

2022comlink6.JPG

In hand. :D :lol:

I have one criticism, and I know space is a factor. You must display your truly amazing Vader Reveal helmet in two parts with full walk around access.

I have studied every Vader Reveal helmet ever posted to the internet that I could find. Many awesome ones, but yours is the best.

That display does not do it justice.

If you have a dining room table put it there, or somewhere else. It must be seen from all around

If your significant other has a problem with it, dump them.

Hi All. It's been a while but I am working on some blasters, all of which I built before but sold.

Bespin security blaster. Real Nemrod Galleon with Eethan's machined barrel, real coffee stirrer and model kit parts, and unidentified resin parts from Ryan Clinton.
bespin1.JPG

bespin2.jpg

RotJ E-11. Real MGC Sterling and front sight with GCLambert's machined and cast metal parts.
rotje112.jpg

rotje111.jpg

IG-88 rifle. Resin STG44 with aluminium barrel drilled by me, real Singlepoint, resin parts from Odiwan72, and 3D modelled and printed parts by me.
ig88rifle1.jpg

Here’s the collection again!!! I forgot my scopes made their way to.. Scotland, yes?

Looks great on the blaster, you nailed the paint job. A whole bunch of blasters were scratch built and hit with matte black for ROTJ, not sure why haha

The scuba gun looks great too.. I need to do mine…

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back