Kurtyboy's project updates: 24 July - More blasters

My Vibro-Ax is almost done. Just needs one final piece.
ax1.jpg

ax2.jpg

ax4.jpg

ax5.JPG

ax6.JPG

ax7.JPG

ax8.JPG

Still need to start mine, but have to get the E22 out of my way first

Could not build anything over the last 4 weeks due to an accident I had

I have a new set of stunt macrobinoculars to replace the set I sold. Most of the work by Zombie Killer.
macros5.JPG

macros6.JPG

Also upgraded my hero macros with a transition box made from a Kalimar 660 body (thanks Trooper) so it's all original parts now. I also upgraded the Tusken decal by placing a piece of smoked clear plastic over it. Now the image is only visible when the EL is switched on. I might add a strip of black plastic to block out the light emitted from the bottom of the decal.
macros1.JPG

macros2.JPG

macros3.JPG

macros4.JPG

I'd not seen that before - green tab eiaj on the stunt. Is there a picture out there that shows that?

Wow your collection is amazing, can I ask about the wood grain technique you used for the Dengar blaster stock/grip it Came out great.
I 3D printed the stock from wood PLA with the print lines running horizontally. The painting is done with a black base coat then dark brown brushed on in rough strokes with a large brush not too wet in the direction of the grain leaving black to show through in places. Then rough strokes with two tones of brown ink.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back