Kurtyboy's new Vader Reveal project. 15 June - eye lenses and shutters

Nutrient tube tips. Michell cone with 5/32" aluminium tube inside and 3mm copper rod inside that.
tip1.jpg

tip2.jpg

The aluminium tube attaches to the wheel, and the wheel then attaches to the nutrient tubes which are 3mm wire.
tip3.jpg

tip4.jpg

Here I've glued a piece of 1mm styrene sheet (with the mouth mesh on the other side) over the mouth area and filled the seam rounding the corner slightly. Then there is a second thicker layer of a triangle over that with the fabric over it. Black wire along the edge of the second layer acts as a trim.

Comparison with original.
plastic layers.jpg

Here I've glued a piece of 1mm styrene sheet (with the mouth mesh on the other side) over the mouth area and filled the seam rounding the corner slightly. Then there is a second thicker layer of a triangle over that with the fabric over it. Black wire along the edge of the second layer acts as a trim.

Comparison with original.
View attachment 1440049
Have you got the full picture of the original
There’s details on the nose guard I might be able to use

I'm going to run into problems when I add the black wire trim around the edge of the fabric inside the mask. It is going to hit those front vocoder wires and there's only about 1mm clearance. :(

I'm going to run into problems when I add the black wire trim around the edge of the fabric inside the mask. It is going to hit those front vocoder wires and there's only about 1mm clearance. :(
Could you not take a little away from the inner edge before you fit the material, just before you get to the rails
CCF71D59-5DE5-4905-BA21-F42F3B1D1BC7.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back