K's Blaster from Blade Runner 2049 - First Build

That's a great paint job. The one thing that stops me getting K's blaster is that no one seems to be able to do the handle pattern. Can't we just copy what the fabricators for the movie did instead of doing work arounds?

00fil00 why not give it a go and wrap the handle in Carbon Fibre. There’s plenty of posts about this, but it isn’t for the faint hearted. Would like to see your result. Good luck!

JudgeLalor couldn't agree more - great guys to buy from, and I know my wife has bought me Bill Doran's blaster from them for my birthday tomorrow - can't wait to see the quality of the kit and get to building!

She's a good lady then mate. lol. I got the PKD Bills kit from them. fantastic work very little clean up. I'm on my second K's blaster and I've done a Luv's as well. They also great customer service.

so these are first builds and my airbrush is kaput and I'm coming back to proppin after a long hiatus.

Attachments

• 20201102_075510.jpg
    20201102_075510.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 181
  • 20201102_075549.jpg
    20201102_075549.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 188
Hey joberg thanks for making me think twice. Just spent an hour or so researching Luv’s blaster and I’m in. It will be in my Christmas stocking!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back