K's Blaster from Blade Runner 2049 - First Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

00fil00

That's a great paint job. The one thing that stops me getting K's blaster is that no one seems to be able to do the handle pattern. Can't we just copy what the fabricators for the movie did instead of doing work arounds?

Don B

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
00fil00 why not give it a go and wrap the handle in Carbon Fibre. There’s plenty of posts about this, but it isn’t for the faint hearted. Would like to see your result. Good luck!

Don B

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
JudgeLalor couldn't agree more - great guys to buy from, and I know my wife has bought me Bill Doran's blaster from them for my birthday tomorrow - can't wait to see the quality of the kit and get to building!

JudgeLalor

She's a good lady then mate. lol. I got the PKD Bills kit from them. fantastic work very little clean up. I'm on my second K's blaster and I've done a Luv's as well. They also great customer service.

JudgeLalor

so these are first builds and my airbrush is kaput and I'm coming back to proppin after a long hiatus.

Attachments

• 20201102_075510.jpg
    20201102_075510.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
  • 20201102_075549.jpg
    20201102_075549.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 87

Don B

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey joberg thanks for making me think twice. Just spent an hour or so researching Luv’s blaster and I’m in. It will be in my Christmas stocking!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.