Interest KRULL - "The GLAIVE"!!! Metal-casting KIT!!!

Shipping to UK now comes with restrictions, since they changed shipping rules pertaining to custom fees and me having to apply for an import license to get product into the country, which I will not do! The whole Brexit has caused a huge mess with shipping to the UK!
So, in order for anyone in the UK to get anything from me, they have to take a risk of me putting a value of $20 on the package and labeling it as a 'Gift'.
So far, I haven't had any problems and everyone has been receiving their package, but do know there is the risk of only claiming $20 if the package gets lost...
I have other friends who refuse to ship anything to the UK now, which sucks for them, since they had a lot of customers over there....
There is so much red tape and hassle to get an import license, it wasn't worth getting it. It's that bad!
Brenton I had to do this for my last item I sent to Belgium. The Eurozone really kills our Euro prop friends in taxes and duty. It’s unnerving to do it this way..... but it works.....

The blades will be cast separate, but will be attached when I do final assembly and finishing.
So, anyone in a country that has weapon restrictions, I can ship it to you with the blades detached, to avoid it being confiscated. Maybe, even ship the blades separately, just in case... IDK...:unsure:
I think it would indeed be safest to ship the blades seperately. Attached to the main body, this really looks like a throwing weaping, which is illegal to import in most EU countries. WIthout the blades it just looks like some decorative item, which you can perfectly ship as a "paperweight" / "sculpture" or "gift" with a value of €20 or something. I don't think the blades themselves are very big, so probably these can be shipped all together in a bubble envelope. Since they will be metal, an have a rather odd shape, they can perfecly pass as "spare machine parts".

I got dozens and dozens of stuff shipped from the US with a "creative description" on the packing slip. After all, a lot of these prop replica's are strange items anyway, so you have to be creative to describe it anyway. ;)

"KRULL"

~ The GLAIVE ~

This is a new run of the "GLAIVE" from the 80's Cult-Classic film "KRULL"!!!

I partnered up with my friend Bruce, who is amazing at 3D modelling, to help bring to life the most accurate representation of the "Glaive" to date!

Measurements and details were meticulously replicated from photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the original Glaive, and you can't get any closer to owning the original prop than owning this beautiful replica.

This will be a static display piece only, with no retracting blades, but we may have a functional Glaive in the future!... (with a much higher price tag of course! ;))

For now, the static piece will be offered until a functional piece can be made...

This will be cast in Pewter Metal, Chrome-Plated, Green & Red Resin Inlays, Painted White accents, and Gold-Leaf accents over the runes!!!

Also, the Red Crystals on all ends, and large center Crystal on each side are genuine Swarovski Crystals!!!

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

Dimensions: About 15 inches in diameter

Price: (Shipping NOT Included!)
$TBA

Post here if you would like to be added to the Interest List! I'll keep this thread updated as this project progresses with the prototype and pricing!

Interest List:
1. ahoudini
2. aceg1
3. the Pawn
4. MCINTOSH275
5. Jedifyfe
6. glottis
7. THEWHATWHATNOW
8. AdamHunter
9. MANDINGALOW
10. Dumog
11. Lost in Trek
12. enterprise0216
13. clmayfield
14. dmccue
15. Shinki-Ro
16. TomVDJ
17. Whiskey
18. zort173
19. major payne
20. Treeman
21. Drakonnen
22. Auberon
23. TxBabyHuey
24. jagordon725
25. darth2518
26. ARKM
27. mbmcfarland
28. BlindVoyeur
29. MattMunson
30. Stormshadow
31. mugatu
32. Simpson77
33. el toro
34. NACZ3
35. staticweb23
36. dashrender
37. xstoys
38. xcelsior
39. Davard74
40. Astyanax
41. TKBIG
42. Nicksdad
43. Eternal Collect
44. StormFallen2
45. Hatefrost
46. Caddilac
47. TomVDJ
48. chadcham
49. Kerberos23
50. Vader1
51. Clutch
52. Jimlife3178
53. Dboboc
54. Darth Milo
55. wraithride
56. Stuey
57. MacCyber
58. Macorrie
59. BorgHive
60. Physion
61. MattMunson
62. Digital Mayhem
63. NeoRutty
64. Luuke
65. beefmalone
66. camprandall
67. Captainrob
68. Dapper
69. rad1701
70. mrsmartypants
71. Rogue428
72. hvasquez1973
73. KnightAsylum
74. staticweb23
75. Miek
76. Chuckydit
77. GoneSolo
78. EmmaInCandyland
79. KarlBud420
80. grendeltoe
81. scottjua
82. darth2518
83. faust1103
84. ahoudini
85. Stormer
86. Wakal
87. Trooper_trent
88. TridCloudwalker
89. nikmel420
90. Godric
91. eaviii
92. badraven
93. Gla008
94. goldcylon
95. Jawakilla
96. mwalker2544
97. Incrysis
98. Pitbull
99. zsherman
100. rictus
101. Gflash
102. Gremlin666
103. Dboboc
104. mccoy
105. Nicodimas
106. Johnnyb
107. Jediwannabe

View attachment 1025449

View attachment 1025393

View attachment 1025394

View attachment 1025395

View attachment 1025396
Any interest in selling 3d files for this? I got a free one for my fdm but it's not accurate like yours is let me know. I just want to make one for myself. Thanks

UPDATE:

I'm still working on this, in case anyone was worried about this project!

I'm waiting on quotes from two different companies to cast these in either pewter or bronze...
I tried to find a company to do it in steel, but the minimum quantities are all 500 to 1,000, which is not possible for me to do.

So, stay tuned!!! :cool:(y)

UPDATE:

Just letting you guys know this is about to be put into production with my metal caster!

I'm also getting a sample casting from them to assemble, paint, and finish to show off what the final "Glaive" will look like!

...I haven't received the production quote from them yet, but considering the high production costs for these, I will be asking for a $100 deposit as soon as I have one finished to show off. :cool:(y)

UPDATE:

Just letting you guys know this is about to be put into production with my metal caster!

I'm also getting a sample casting from them to assemble, paint, and finish to show off what the final "Glaive" will look like!

...I haven't received the production quote from them yet, but considering the high production costs for these, I will be asking for a $100 deposit as soon as I have one finished to show off. :cool:(y)
You have just brightened my 2021 with that post, cant wait to see. And will have deposit on stand-by.

UPDATE:

I think I’m 60 on the interest list - still interested. Just let me know when deposit is due!! Looking forward to it

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back