Interest KRULL - "The GLAIVE"!!! Metal-casting KIT!!!

UPDATE:

I just received my full model print from Shapeways and will be molding it in the next few weeks after I find some time between projects.
Didn't realize printing something this big as an SLA 3D print would be so expensive!!! :eek: ...but, definitely worth it!!! The detail is amazing!!!
I still have to find a company to cast these in metal for me, which shouldn't take too long, and then we'll be in business!!! :cool:(y)

The blades will be cast separate, but will be attached when I do final assembly and finishing.
So, anyone in a country that has weapon restrictions, I can ship it to you with the blades detached, to avoid it being confiscated. Maybe, even ship the blades separately, just in case... IDK...:unsure:

UPDATE:

I just received my full model print from Shapeways and will be molding it in the next few weeks after I find some time between projects.
Didn't realize printing something this big as an SLA 3D print would be so expensive!!! :eek: ...but, definitely worth it!!! The detail is amazing!!!
I still have to find a company to cast these in metal for me, which shouldn't take too long, and then we'll be in business!!! :cool:(y)

The blades will be cast separate, but will be attached when I do final assembly and finishing.
So, anyone in a country that has weapon restrictions, I can ship it to you with the blades detached, to avoid it being confiscated. Maybe, even ship the blades separately, just in case... IDK...:unsure:
That's great news, can't wait to see how it's lookin. Yea, for any UK collectors the blades might even have to be sent separately, or it will probs be seized by border control and scrapped.

That's great news, can't wait to see how it's lookin. Yea, for any UK collectors the blades might even have to be sent separately, or it will probs be seized by border control and scrapped.
Shipping to UK now comes with restrictions, since they changed shipping rules pertaining to custom fees and me having to apply for an import license to get product into the country, which I will not do! The whole Brexit has caused a huge mess with shipping to the UK!
So, in order for anyone in the UK to get anything from me, they have to take a risk of me putting a value of $20 on the package and labeling it as a 'Gift'.
So far, I haven't had any problems and everyone has been receiving their package, but do know there is the risk of only claiming $20 if the package gets lost...
I have other friends who refuse to ship anything to the UK now, which sucks for them, since they had a lot of customers over there....
There is so much red tape and hassle to get an import license, it wasn't worth getting it. It's that bad!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back