Interest KRULL - "The GLAIVE"!!! Metal-casting KIT!!!

UPDATE:
I'm checking with another company that can cast this, since the last one was taking too long and starting to make me uncomfortable on what the quality was going to be like...
I'm still waiting for a production cost quote, but hopefully in the next week I should know something...

UPDATE:

I finally have a quote from a company that is going to cast these in bronze and then chrome plate!
It will be a company that casts fine bronze art statuary. So, they will pay attention to keeping the detail that is in the 3D model.

Price of the Glaive will be $525

This includes a lot of labor hours on my side plus production cost.

The Glaive will be Bronze Cast, Chrome-Plated, Painted with white and gold accents, Red & Green Clear Resin Inlays, and two 35mm Swarovski Crystal Diamonds set in the center on each side, along with 5 Red Swarovski Crystal on the ends of each arm on each side of the Glaive!

These will be expensive to produce, which I will need to ask for a $200 deposit in advance.

Before I ask for the deposit, the factory will be sending me a sample Glaive for me to complete and show you exactly what you are getting! ;)

This will take 3 to 4 weeks for them to make the mold, send me a sample, and for me to finish it out.

So, start saving and have your deposit ready! :cool:(y)

Last edited:
Thanks for the update truly EXCITING!! and totally worth it. I have always wanted the Krull Glaive thanks for making this a REALITY! Looking forward to seeing the sample.

Last edited:
Sounds like making some good progress now. Did I miss it, but are the blades cast with the pieces or will they be added separately and maybe removeable? Wasn't sure on that.

Sounds like making some good progress now. Did I miss it, but are the blades cast with the pieces or will they be added separately and maybe removeable? Wasn't sure on that.
The blades are cast separate. It will be sold with the blades attached, but if you need them separate, in case your country has restrictions, then I can leave them separate for you to attach or glue on later.

Hey, just wanted to drop a line to ask if I missed the deposit window? I saw your update from December and didn’t see any conversation messages, so just wanted to double check - don’t want to miss it ;)

Hey, just wanted to drop a line to ask if I missed the deposit window? I saw your update from December and didn’t see any conversation messages, so just wanted to double check - don’t want to miss it ;)
No, you didn't miss it! I should be taking deposits soon, since I just got the metal prototype in the mail a couple of days ago. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back