Interest KRULL - "The GLAIVE"!!! Metal-casting KIT!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"KRULL"

~ The GLAIVE ~

This is a new run of the "GLAIVE" from the 80's Cult-Classic film "KRULL"!!!

I partnered up with my friend Bruce, who is amazing at 3D modelling, to help bring to life the most accurate representation of the "Glaive" to date!

Measurements and details were meticulously replicated from photos of the original prop!!!

So, you are getting an extremely accurate casting of the original Glaive, and you can't get any closer to owning the original prop than owning this beautiful replica.

Static display piece only, with no retracting blades!

THIS WILL ONLY BE OFFERED AS A KIT!!!

The KIT includes the Chrome-Plated Bronze Metal Body w/ Blades, Green & Red Resin Inlays already applied, and 12 Swarovski Crystals!!!

You will only have to paint the 'White' accents, apply the 'Gold Leaf' on the Runes, and glue on the Crystals and Blades!

I would offer to do it, but it is very time consuming and too much for me offer at an affordable price...
...but, I am going to apply the Red and Green Resin Inlays to make it a little easier! ;)

To finish this kit, it really doesn't require much skill... It's very easy, and just a lot of time involved for paint and glue to dry in stages...

I've done the hardest part for you, by pouring the Green & Red Resin Inlays.
Plus, I will provide guidance and instructions on how to complete the Glaive as well!

Every detail is crisp and exactly like the original! As you can see from the photos below, you can see the details match the screen captures exactly!

Dimensions: About 14 inches in diameter

Price: (Shipping NOT Included!)
$450 USD

Post here if you would like to be added to the Interest List! I'll keep this thread updated as this project progresses with the prototype and pricing!

Interest List:
1. realcharks
2. Gygax
3. Macorrie
4. Hocky
5. ARKM
6. Darth Milo
7. puckydog
8. Marc de Hoogh
9. mwalker2544

Glaive1sm.jpg

Glaive2sm.jpg

Glaive3sm.jpg

Tutorial Video is up!!! Have fun!!! :cool: (y)

Rune Guide!
RuneGuide2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi RelicMaker, Please add me to this as well I am big Krull fan like many here. If and when a functional Glaives become available just PM so I don’t miss that fantastic opportunity. Thank you to you and Bruce for tackling such an ICONIC piece.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back