Unlimited Run Krull Glaive Replica

Fedoraiders

Hello Fans of Krull!

Because I'm a biggest fan of Krull movie, I decided to start the making of my own Glaive. To create my Glaives, I used the best pictures of the Screen Used Glaive in (The Storybook Based on the Film KRULL).

My Glaive is made in strong plastic and it come with a 5 removable blades in steel 1/8 thick. These blades is not sharp (just sharp appearance). The blades could be hard to put on their holes, be careful with this operation. The diameter with the blades is approximatly 13 inches. I include a leather strap to put on your belt (witout the blades). I put the varnish in spray to protect the paint but be carefully when you remove the leather strap on the Glaive to don't make a scratch on the paint with a stainless button.

Evidently, this Glaive is not made to throw and the best it's to put on the display case for security. Anyway, I cannot be responsible for any use you make of it. Thanks for your comprehension!

I am not a professional molder, I'm just a fan who try to create his version of the Krull Glaive. I justified the price by the long work that I made. I need over 30 hours for only one Glaive and the materials that I use are very expensive. I'm able to make one Glaive by month.

The price is 350$USD including shipping for Canada and United-States. I'm from Canada and I use the Xpresspost from Canada Post. The shipping come with full inssurance, tracking number and signature at the reception. I'm not responsive if you will pay the customer fees at your home. Because my work schedules, I can ship the parcel 2 or 3 days after the pay pal payment has been made. I can ship worldwide, depending the country and the price for the shipping will be higher.

Please, if you are not sure to like my Glaive, please don't buy this one because no return. The best, it's to sell at the true fans of the KRULL. Look the pictures and my videos to take your decisions.

Krull Glaive Replica with a Removable Blades - YouTube

Krull Glaive Replica - How to Remove the Leather Strap on the Glaive - YouTube

Krull Glaive Replica - How to Remove the Blades on the Glaive - YouTube

And this is a link to my facebook page about the Krull Glaive

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Krull-Glaive/630893866936791

If you are interested, contact me by private message to see the availability and I will send you the final pictures of the Glaive. Anyway, the customer pay only when the Glaive is readdy to ship.

Thanks for looking!

Because I received a request of a guy who want a Glaive but the Customs of his country is strict with a parcel, I decided to make a Glaive with a Plastic blades.

It's sure that the look is different of my steel blades but I like the look with a plastic blades.

Hello fans of KRULL!

I received many requests from the fans of Krull for the Glaives unpainted and I decided to sell some Glaives unpainted with a low price that my Glaive painted.

This Glaive is made in strong plastic and it come with a 5 removable plastic blades (not sharpened appearance). The blades could be hard to put and remove on their holes, be careful with this operation for your hands and to not broke the blades. Obviously, this Glaive is not a weapon and it's not made to throw. It's fragile and could be broken if it throw. The best it's to put the Glaive on the display case.

I am not a professional molder, I'm just a fan who try to create his version of the Krull Glaive. If you are not sure to like my Glaives, please don't buy this one because no return. The best, it's to sell at the true fans of the KRULL.

I only ship to Canada and United-States (without Hawaii and Alaska). IMPORTANT: Now, I need your phone number to put on Customs form because Canada Post required to change the way it provides package information for customs clearance. If you buy this item, please send me your phone number by ebay message. The shipping come with full inssurance, tracking number and if possible, a signature at the reception. I'm not responsive if you will pay the customer fees at your home. Because my work schedules, I can ship the parcel 2 or 3 days after the pay pal payment has been made. PLEASE, IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE YOUR PARCEL RAPIDLY, SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER BY EBAY MESSAGE WHEN YOU WILL MAKE YOUR PURCHASE. THANKS!

The price is 200$USD with shipping!

Contact me by private message!

Thanks for looking!

I have one of your Glaives and I must say your work is wonderful. I hope you dont mind if I make a suggestion, but where the red gems are supposed to be at the ends of the glaive arms, if you could drill those out and put real gems in there instead of the painted red. It would make it so much more accurate, I mean this with the greatest respect. Keep up the great work my friend, you're making so many Krull fans happy. Have you ever thought about getting one made in metal?

Thanks for your good words about my Glaive, it's appreciate. You are right with the red gems and and I tries this and the past but I think that the Glaive in the movie don't have the red gems but I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, I will try this in the future.

Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate this very much!

Greetings. I'm very interested in that beautiful glaive. I've been looking for one of the quality you make for many years now. How much is the asking price?
I would like one of metal.

Last edited:
Greetings. I'm very interested in that beautiful glaive. I've been looking for one of the quality you make for many years now. How much is the asking price?
I would like one of metal.

You can contact me by private message but I think that I speak with you on my Facebook page about the Glaive!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back