Kropserkel's Biker Scout Helmet ??????

Tom1971

Sr Member
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone had thoughts about Kropserkel's Biker Scout Helmet. The kit in fairly cheap which is why I am considering it over the sure to be uber expensive, although obviously awesome EFX Legend Biker Scout Helmet.

Kropserkel's looks real good and I have been happy with other stuff I have gotten from them.

Thoughts?????

I have one that a bought from KS ready assembled.
While it has its minor inaccuracies, I love it. Lightweight and comfortable.

You could do far worse than buy one of these
:)

the 'snout' piece for one.
he obviously couldn't locate the original engine part that was used, so he sculpted his own.
But you can find more accurate ones to replace it quite easily

the 'snout' piece for one.
he obviously couldn't locate the original engine part that was used, so he sculpted his own.
But you can find more accurate ones to replace it quite easily

Easy fix. Good news then.

Thanks. As cool as a Legend would be I'm sure it will be $600+.

His kit is $150.

Thanks again

I also have a KS Scout lid, it is really neat. As already stated you need to upgrade the snout (the original was a Tamyia part IIRC), the lateral gray faceplate connectors and maybe some of the decals (for decals check out TK-4510/Trooperbay/Mike Appling).

kropserkelscouttrooperh.jpg

kropserkelscouttrooperh.jpg

KS is cool ( with snout greeblie and bolts to replace, along with decals)
original bolts were 3M speedglas bolt kits, unaltered until today, except color change for the inner part(gray to black)
If you're lucky enough to get it and want to assemble it yourself, Wolf's kit is the most accurate available, made the same way as original(5 pieces)..
http://www.therpf.com/f24/lone-wolf-scout-trooper-helmet-build-131927/

I sent him a PM

The one you have by Wolf, it looks a bit heftier, thicker than Kropserkel's?? Would that be correct?

Thanks

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back