Kropserkel Conceptual Nazgul armour set 5 (images)

kropserkel

For those of you who have been following the development of our conceptual Nazgul armour suits, I present our latest complete set. This piece features WK elements (arms and legs) with a custom cuirass with fauld, sabatons that resemble the Batmobile, and a nasty war helm. Please forgive the abundance of images, and the subsequent load times, we thought the set was rather photogenic.

When designing the helmet (as depicted in the drawings), details from the WK war mask, and Sauron's helmet were employed. The client kept giving direction as the drawings evolved, and this is what we ended with. The helmet spires (like a king's crown), embrace a multiple lamed crainial dome. Vision is aided by nasal holes, and the 'tusks' articulate on the mount points.

We're quite happy with how this turned out, and keep watch for more exciting conceptual sets, the next of which will be unveiled in the coming months. Thanks for looking.
For more images of our other armour sets in this line, our conceptual armour page is here Conceptual Naz Armour while our standard Black Rider and WitchKing pages are here Black Riders and WitchKing
hellbent1.jpg
hellbent2.jpg
hellbent3.jpg
hellbent4.jpg
hellbent5.jpg
hellbent6.jpg
hellbent7.jpg
hellbent8.jpg
hellbent9.jpg
nazhelm1.jpg

hellbent10.jpg

damn.....

that looks mean as hell man. batman on pcp kinda scary.

terrific work man, the details are amazing. man i would hate to fall over wearing that thing. youch...

:thumbsup

chris

Mind-boggling Scott, as usual... :)

Each iteration of your Nazgûl armour grows more complex, at least visually. The helmet turned out great.
One of these days I'll finish my own - much humbler - "nasal crown" helmet.

Cheers,
Pontus

Fantastic, Scott. Beautiful and repulsive at the same time. Outstanding work. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Very nice. All the projecting points make me think of the Shrike from Dan Simmons' Hyperion books.

Haven't been keeping up - how are you producing that patina on the metal - or is it just the natural result of the working process? Looks great.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Chuck a cape on there and you've got a concept Sauron

Personally I dont care for the helmet design (reminds me of a chicken), although it is well executed, but that suit is just absolutely outstanding... Great work Scott. The attention to detail and way in which you bring all these pieces together is simply stunning.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back