Kroenen 1:1 Bust Unmasked

detale78

So this week I was able to score one of the most awesome busts I've ever seen from a fellow collector in New York. Outside of Predator I am also a huge fan of the character Kroenen from the first Hellboy movie. I currenty own only the Sideshow mask replica. Here are some pictures sent to me by the seller. It portrays Kroenen unmasked from the short scene where he is being examined by Professor Bloom and is painted incredibly well. This piece was sculpted by Dana Jan and had a very short run in 2004 where he sold them as unpainted raw casts. I can't wait to obtain this and will take more pictures of it once it is in hand later this week. Enjoy:

KarlKroenen01.jpg

KarlKroenen02.jpg

KarlKroenen03.jpg

KarlKroenen05.jpg

Big thanks to Si for the score. :lol: ;)

That's an awesome piece of work you've got there. Excellent paint-work as well. I will be honest though, those eyes are creeping me right the hell out. Seriously, how can you stand to be in the same room with it? Actually, the whole thing weirds me out. Very, very cool!!

That's an awesome piece of work you've got there. Excellent paint-work as well. I will be honest though, those eyes are creeping me right the hell out. Seriously, how can you stand to be in the same room with it? Actually, the whole thing weirds me out. Very, very cool!!

Yeah Kroenen is a freaky bust. The eyes are creepy, infact the whole thing is as well. Thanks for the comments...

Heres one for you Robillicus:

100_0529-1.jpg

BOOO!!!!!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back