Kre8-fx Wolf Mask Generation 2

detale78

I recently received Kre8-fx's Wolf Predator Generation 2 mask so I thought I would post some pics, still working on a nice base so most of the pictures show it displayed on my cheap and ugly home made pole that I use when I sculpt faces. Here are some pictures. BTW awesome work Pete this thing is incredible.

100_0309-1-1.jpg.gif

100_0305.jpg.gif

100_0306-1.jpg.gif

100_0304-1.jpg.gif

100_0298.jpg.gif

You own a piece of pred art,..
You lucky son of a,.. :)
Sweet :D

Good score that is great, i'm just envious :lol:
Thanks for sharing

glad it arrived save:)

the gen 1 and 2 are different stulpts, details and size..it is alot harder to see this with a camera flash..its drains everything out..best is to take the pics outside an hour or two before the sun sets or set up a few lights inside..put some tape over the camera flash...LOL

the closed mouth is an option as mentioned incorporating wire into the mandibles. the gen 2 was sculpted with a semi closed mouth instead of the full open as I based the first Gen 1 mask from the side show pics. The semi-closed mandibles also help with animatronic movements to Stretch and close alot easier.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back