Kre8-fx Wolf Mask Generation 2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

detale78

I recently received Kre8-fx's Wolf Predator Generation 2 mask so I thought I would post some pics, still working on a nice base so most of the pictures show it displayed on my cheap and ugly home made pole that I use when I sculpt faces. Here are some pictures. BTW awesome work Pete this thing is incredible.

100_0309-1-1.jpg.gif

100_0305.jpg.gif

100_0306-1.jpg.gif

100_0304-1.jpg.gif

100_0298.jpg.gif

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ronin1

Thats a killer Wolf mask bro...great trophy piece for the collection! :)

Right on for sharing the pics.

MP

TUSKY

You own a piece of pred art,..
You lucky son of a,.. :)
Sweet :D

Good score that is great, i'm just envious :lol:
Thanks for sharing

inkmonster

I thought Petes first one was awsome. But this one is defiantly better great job and as usuall the paint job is fantastic.

Pmanderfx

glad it arrived save:)

the gen 1 and 2 are different stulpts, details and size..it is alot harder to see this with a camera flash..its drains everything out..best is to take the pics outside an hour or two before the sun sets or set up a few lights inside..put some tape over the camera flash...LOL

the closed mouth is an option as mentioned incorporating wire into the mandibles. the gen 2 was sculpted with a semi closed mouth instead of the full open as I based the first Gen 1 mask from the side show pics. The semi-closed mandibles also help with animatronic movements to Stretch and close alot easier.

detale78

Here are some updated pictures of Wolf on his stand. Wasn't sure what to do for the base so I just went simple for now.

100_0385-1.jpg.gif

100_0383.jpg.gif

100_0386.jpg.gif

100_0387.jpg.gif

100_0391.jpg.gif